BLOG TITLE

8/3/15

Review - Tommee Tippee Formula Dispenser

I want to share with all of you items I feel have helped me tremendously since becoming a new Mom. 

The first item right off the bat is the Tommee Tippee Formula Dispenser. Basically it is a perfectly shaped cup that fits into a Tommy Tippee Bottle to store formula while having water ready. I personally use this system everyday especially since I'm a work at home mom. I think this works ideally if your child drinks formula at room temperature. (Which may I note is a VERY good tip.. I'm way to lazy to warm bottles, plus I like room temperature water so my babe should too haha ) It does come with a lid but most the time I don't even use the lid unless I'm really traveling out of my house just for extra security but if I'm just at home I usually don't and it works fine. Also I have a few bottles ready at my night stand for his 4am feeding.. I have no complaints.. One happy mama here! 

Here's a photo without the lid.


This is how I store the bottles for the day I usually prepare this at night.




        

Till next time friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment