BLOG TITLE

10/1/09

.a little about me.

.my name is fatima but if you like you can call me tima.
.i'm 23 years young.
.i'm reside in the sacramento area.
.i live with my boyfriend jaycee:).
.i'm Filipino and Portuguese.
.i LOVE makeup.
.i try to be what I would want from a best friend.
.i'm easy to get along with.
.i'm optimistic, and hate negativity.
.i refuse to be degraded.
.i love karaoke.
.im greatful for life.
.i'm not high matinence.
.but I love dressing up. :)
.i hold a lot of meaning to words.
.im very random.
.im a picky eater.
.i don't like racial slurs.
.i hate when people lie and are flaky.
.i laugh all the time.
.i'm a very forgiving person.
.i ♥ texting.
.i brush off things easily.
.i genuinely care about practically everyone.
.i have 12 piercings and 3 tats.
.my family is the most important thing to me.
.i'd take a bullet 4 anyone of my friends.
.i drive the speed limit.
.i rarely drink alcohol.
.i adore kisses on my forehead.
.i live by the rules
.i'm always singing. ♥
.i talk a lot.
.i pretty much never shut my mouth.lol
.i love meeting kool people
.i am the kind of dork that enjoys the simple things in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment